- Sony ICD-SX25 Digital Voice Recorder
I got mine on Amazon for $99... I think it was on sale. It was suggested by my blogging mentors, "The Blog Squad" at http://www.buildabetterblog.com/. They use it to record teleseminars. I use it to create cds!
- I record a voice lesson or song demo,
- upload it with the software it comes with,
- and save it as a .wav file on my desktop.
- Then I open my Nero Burning program, add this wav file and burn a really clear and amazingly good quality cd!
Its only downside... it won't save the file as an mp3. For this, I use a cheap software called "Mp3 Wav Editor 2.30". I add the wav file from my desktop and convert it to an mp3 file, which can be emailed easily or added to an mp3 player. You might want to look for a newer digital recorder which DOES have the capability to save in mp3 format.
And by the way... you don't have to spend a fortune on an mp3 player. I-pod, schmy-pod... there's a 1G Sansa mp3 player for under $80 at Radio Shack.
OK... please share... what's your favorite gear these days??? It doesn't have to be electric... anything useful for your music will do...Click "comment" below and let us know!